[Asterisk-Users] asterisk certification - thread hijack

Alessio Focardi afoc at interconnessioni.it
Mon Oct 10 03:43:30 MST 2005

I took the certification in Astricon Madrid, still I have to get any kind of proof/certificate.

I contacted the testing company and they told me it was just a matter
of time, so probably they are working on this .... probably those are
just "super rapid growing" problems.

Regards!

s> The original poster's statement about not even receiving any
s> proof thathe was certified is kind of amazing.

s> I wouldn't be too upset about it either because it is probably
s> anhonest mistake, but I would be firm on demanding that you get
s> what youpaid for.

--
Best regards,
 Alessio                            mailto:afoc at interconnessioni.it