[Asterisk-Users] asterisk certification - thread hijack

snacktime snacktime at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 00:46:18 MST 2005

The original poster's statement about not even receiving any proof that he
was certified is kind of amazing. That's not a certification by any
definition I know of. I would push Digium on that because they really don't
have a leg to stand on if that is true. If they sold it as a certification
then they owe you a certificate of some shape or form, and also something
that say's what the certification covered.

I wouldn't be too upset about it either because it is probably an honest
mistake, but I would be firm on demanding that you get what you paid for.