[Asterisk-Users] The VoIP Connection has $$$ opportunities for Asterisk experts

The VoIP Connection asterisk-biz at thevoipconnection.com
Sun Oct 9 18:11:07 MST 2005

The VoIP Connection is growing and we have opportunities for talented
individuals with Asterisk and general VoIP experience.

We have a  need for assistance with the following activities:

1) Level one and two customer support
2) Asterisk custom application development
3) Asterisk product development
4) VoIP device configuration and troubleshooting (Grandstream, Sipura, Snom,
Polycom, Cisco, etc.)
5) Asterisk system design and deployment

We have openings for full-time positions at our Florida facility as well as
opportunities for off-site consultants and support engineers on an hourly,
part-time or per-project basis. Compensation will vary according to
experience, activity, and type of engagement.

A baccalaureate degree is not a strict requirement.  Preference will be
given to pragmatic, results oriented individuals possessing a track record
of success with real world applications.  Candidates that do not demonstrate
a high level of professionalism and strong communications skills will not be
considered.

Experience configuring and supporting the VoIP Connection VS-1 Asterisk
Server is a major plus.

Interested professionals please send resume and references to
employment at thevoipconnection.com.

If you are attending Astricon we would love to meet you in person.  Visit us
in Booth #106 or in the Code Zone.

Michael Crown
Managing Partner
www.thevoipconnection.com