[Asterisk-Users] CallerID presentation in Australia

Howard Lowndes lannet at lannet.com.au
Thu Oct 6 17:14:50 MST 2005

This is not a newbie question...

I have CLID presentation enabled on my PSTN service for some months now
and it has worked fine until the other day - I could discover the
CALLERID and hence could divert the telemarketers to voicemail.

I then did a routine update of Linux and recomplied * - something I have
done a few times before when there is a new kernel upgrade.  Previously
I had done "make && make install"; this time I did "make clean && make
&& make install" and now - no inbound CLID recognition.

My code is CVS-HEAD of about 15 Sep and I have checked that the
Australian mod in chan_zap.c has been made.

Another odd thing.  With the previous compiles I was not able to get the
distinctive ring recognition to work.  Now I have dring - but no CLID.

Has anyone any thoughts on this?

--
Howard.
LANNet Computing Associates - Your Linux people <http://lannet.com.au>