[Asterisk-Users] Sprint Nextel sueing over VoIP patents

John Novack jnovack at stromberg-carlson.org
Wed Oct 5 17:55:08 MST 2005

I read those comments as a dig on the US patent law as it relates to
software, rather than a broader dig at the U.S. Perhaps I am too kind?

There are screwy laws all around the globe
Some countries require one to prove their innocence, others cut off a
body part for a related crime, and we all suffer at the hands of our
politicians

John Novack