[Asterisk-Users] Sprint Nextel sueing over VoIP patents

Michael D Schelin mike at shelcomm.com
Wed Oct 5 17:40:08 MST 2005

Why is it you have to put down the United States?  Sprint is a U.S.
Company. Vonage a U.S. Company.  Digium a U.S. Company.  What in the
heck does it have to do with you? Even if Vonage is tied up in court the
rest of the world doesn't care.  VOIP will live on. We are not sue
happy, This is big business 101.  Sprint wants Vonage. This is a way to
own them, grab their market, and muck up the rest of the telcos..  There
is more here than meets the eye.  We'll all have to wait and see what
happens. But don't put us down, There are many great people living and
working here including the creators of Asterisk.