[Asterisk-Users] Voicemailmain automatic extension detection?

Mason Loring Bliss mason at blisses.org
Wed Oct 5 12:46:45 MST 2005

Is there a way I can have "voice mail check" calls coming from my internal
users automatically get to the right extension, without having the user
enter their extension?

I'm thinking that I could have the local SPA boxes translate, or have
each user live in a context where the extension in question exists
uniquely per user, but both of these seem kludgey.

Thanks in advance for clues!

--
Mason Loring Bliss   mason at blisses.org   http://blisses.org/
  Anything can be impossible, given sufficient bureaucracy.