[Asterisk-Users] TDMOE Badness in kernel...

astgroups astgroups at adelphia.net
Wed Oct 5 08:36:24 MST 2005

I'm seeing the same behavior on a Debian system with 2.6.12.
I have two systems with Digium Quad T1s in each and I trunk them with
TDMoE....This always worked great on 2.4 and up to 2.6.8 but beyond that
it either spits out copious amounts of kernel badness and paralyzes the
system completely or gives the same results as you mentioned with
constant Alarms/Alarm Clears.

I've mentioned it on this forum before as well.