[Asterisk-Users] Sipura Adapter SPA-2002

Rich Adamson radamson at routers.com
Wed Oct 5 12:50:55 MST 2005

> Here you are:
>
> - sip.conf
> [7777]
> type=friend
> username=7777
> secret=password
> host=dynamic
> context=sip-trusted
> mailbox=7777 at local
> nat=yes
> qualify=yes
> canreinvite=no
>
> - voicemail.conf
> 7777 => 7777,Randy Vinas,rvinas at emlab.com
>
> - extensions.conf
> exten => 7777,1,Macro(sip-stdext,7777,Bellcore-r2)

That all looks very reasonable. I assume the entry in voicemail.conf is
in the [local] section/context. Might double-check that.

Also, it seems to me that I seen some patches come through on the
asterisk-cvs list involving vm and contexts. A quick google search
only found a couple hundred entries with only a few from the last
couple of months.

What version of asterisk are you running?