[Asterisk-Users] From Database, PHP-Webinterface -> TO flatfileconfiguration

Are london3 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 07:58:42 MST 2005

Dear Arne Morten

For me the best solution is to use MySQL. That is the reason we have
developed http://astbill.com. There is no performance issues. AstBill is
Open Source and for each SIP and IAX account you can choose if you want to
use Static confguration from config-files or Asterisk REALTIME from the
MySQL database.

AstBill is a Web Based Billing, Routing and Management Software for Asterisk
and MySQL based on Drupal. AstBill Provides pre and post Paid Billing
Services. AstBill completely automates Asterisk billing and configuration
from start to finish. Key benefits is the Central Web-based installation,
Credit Control on outgoing calls and the User Management and call routing
module. The system is fully themes based.

Are Casilla
Viking Diversified Ltd, London, United Kingdom
http://astartelecom.com - Independent VOIP Telecoms Broker. Consulting in
Asterisk and Drupal
http://astbill.com - Billing, Routing and Management software for Asterisk
and MySQL. Running on Drupal