[Asterisk-Users] TE411P and TE406P stability

james.texter at cox.net james.texter at cox.net
Wed Oct 5 06:02:30 MST 2005

I am getting ready to purchase my first Digium card to start experimenting with Asterisk.  Before I make my purchase, I wanted to make sure I'm not going to have issues with these cards (need to see what the specs are on my box, 5V or 3.3V PCI ).  I will be using Asterisk @ Home, so will be Asterisk v1.0.9.  I took a quick poke at the lists, and it appears several people have been having issues.  Am I better served with a TE410P until 1.2 becomes stable and released?