[Asterisk-Users] how can i let the user in 1th Asterisk can call the user in 2nd Asterisk?

oner asterisk onerast at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 02:27:22 MST 2005

hi,
 I advice u to use IAX to connect 2 asterisk more better and less bandwitdh.
with following config u can do. just re do for sip.
  *(serverA)
**iax.conf*
[general]
register => <username>:<password>@<serverB hostname or IP>

[serverB]
type=friend
user=<username>
secret=<password>
host=<serverB hostname or IP>

*extensions.conf*
exten => _7XXX,1,Dial(IAX2/serverB/${EXTEN:1},30,r)
exten => _7XXX,2,Congestion

*(serverB)*
*iax.conf*
[serverA]
type=friend
user=<username>
secret=<password>
host=<dynamic> | <serverA hostname or IP>

*extensions.conf *
exten => _8XXX,1,Dial(IAX2/serverA/${EXTEN:1},30,r)
exten => _8XXX,2,Congestion