[Asterisk-Users] how can i let the user in 1th Asterisk can call the user in 2nd Asterisk?

Erdem HAKİ erdemh at tesas.com
Wed Oct 5 02:02:47 MST 2005

Hi list,

I set up two asterisk servers , 1001 is the first asterisk server's sip
user, and 2001 is the second asterisk server's sip user. Each of them work
well, but I don't konw how to connect them. I want to let the user in 1th
Asterisk can call the user in 2nd Asterisk.

First asterisk server ip        :  192.168.3.101

Second asterisk server ip  :  192.168.3.102

can someone give me some ideas about how to write this configuration in
asterisk config files and which conf file should i use?

Thanks,

Erdem HAKI