[Asterisk-Users] spandsp and page orientation

Shawn Porter ivr_solutions at rogers.com
Tue Oct 4 18:36:59 MST 2005

samples are at
http://tumtum.no-ip.com/faxes/1128432831.3.tif
http://tumtum.no-ip.com/faxes/853107320051004-150908.tif

Both of these were faxed from a Brother intellifax 750 through a ring-it
single-line simulator into my asterisk box (through an X100P clone)
both were normal 8.5X11 pages in portrait style (the map image should be
8.5" wide and 11" long)

I can't take the old fax machine offline until I get this resolved.  If
anyone has any ideas I am open to suggestion.

Shawn