[Asterisk-Users] Polycom config and DTMF problems

Anthony Rodgers Anthony_Rodgers at dnv.org
Tue Oct 4 15:04:25 MST 2005

Hi Douglas,

I found the best reference to be the SoundPoint IP / SoundStation IP
Admin Guide - SIP 1.5 from the Polycom web site -
http://www.polycom.com/common/pw_item_show_doc/1,1276,4349,00.pdf.

Not sure about the DTMF issue - I used the config files at
http://www.krisk.org/asterisk/pcom/, if that helps

Regards,
--
Anthony Rodgers