[Asterisk-Users] Snom phones?

James Sizemore james at deny.org
Tue Oct 4 12:22:27 MST 2005

They are good phones they allow you to use speed-dial and "hints" to one
button park and intercom. The only bad thing I can say about them is
that there is no ground loop detection when using cinch headsets.

I only ever had one user complaint with the Snom phones, some users
don't like how soft the side tone is, and it can not be adjusted.

All and all I like them better then Cisco 7960/40(no support for stun
and zero echo suppression) and Grandstream GPX-2000 (good features but
can be flaky)