[Asterisk-Users] SPA-3000 generating one-ring calls

Paul Hewlett paul at cottonpickinminds.co.za
Tue Oct 4 09:36:42 MST 2005

On Monday 03 October 2005 13:50, Paul Dugas wrote:
> This is a wierd one.  Can't figure it out.  I have an SPA-3000 at the
> house handling my incoming line.  It's setup to direct the incoming call
> to asterisk.  Works great 99% of the time.
>
> A few times a day, I'm getting calls that ring once internally and are
> then hungup.  I managed to get a detailed log [1] of what's happening
> today and it looks to me that the SPA is acting wierd.  Can someone verify
> this for me?
>
> I looks to me that the Sipura is just CANCEL'ing the call shortly (2 secs
> in this example) after setting it up.  I'm looking for someone to verify
> this before I stop looking at Asterisk as the cause and focus on the SPA.

Paul

  I had a simliar problem on a Sipura 1000 unit. It turned out that there was
a voicemail message and instead of a stutter tone, the analog phone is rung
once. I turned this off by setting VMWI to off.

Paul

--
Paul Hewlett - CottonPickinMinds - www.cottonpickinminds.co.za
Tel: +27 21 852 8812      Cel: +27 84 420 9282      Fax: +27 86 672 0563