[Asterisk-Users] SPA-3000 generating one-ring calls

Paul Dugas paul at dugas.cc
Mon Oct 3 09:30:52 MST 2005

On Mon, October 3, 2005 12:44 pm, Rich Adamson wrote:
> Not likely anyone is going to comment on this without looking at your
> traces, s/w versions, config detail, etc.  There are just too many ways
> to configure an spa and guessing at what you've done is impossible.

Good point.  The trace of what happened is in available for donwload [1]
if anyone is curious.  I'm running Asterisk CVS HEAD last updated Sep-23.
The SPA3k is running 3.1.5(GWb) firmware and is very close to the stock
config; have set NTP host, timezone, DST rule, Line 1
proxy/userID/password, PSTN Line proxy/userID/password and the
PSTN-to-VOIP Gateway settings.

> FWIW, mine and others are working fine.

This one used to work fine too :)

Thanks,

Paul

[1] http://dugas.cc/~pdugas/spa3k.log

--
Paul Dugas, Computer Engineer           Dugas Enterprises, LLC
paul at dugas.cc     phone: 404-932-1355   522 Black Canyon Park