[Asterisk-Users] TDM400P recognised as "Network controller: Unknown device"

Bob Goddard asterisk at bgcomp.co.uk
Tue Oct 4 05:54:45 MST 2005

On Tuesday 04 Oct 2005 05:17, steve at daviesfam.org wrote:
> On Mon, 3 Oct 2005, Aryanto Rachmad wrote:
> > I sent an email to Digium support and got only a reply like this:
> >
> > "Although the card is being shown as an 'Unknown Device', it should still
> > work properly."
> >
> > To be honest, I am not happy with that answer.
>
> Well, does it work properly?  It will.
>
> What is Digium supposed to do about lspci which isn't their code.  Its
> lspci which does or doesn't come up with a name for the card.

From the pci.ids file. Digium should email the details to Martin.

#
#       List of PCI ID's
#
#       Maintained by Martin Mares <mj at ucw.cz> and other volunteers from the
#       Linux PCI ID's Project at http://pciids.sf.net/. New data are always
#       welcome (if they are accurate), we're eagerly expecting new entries,
#       so if you have anything to contribute, please visit the home page or
#       send a diff -u against the most recent pci.ids to pci-ids at ucw.cz.
#
#       Daily snapshot on Tue 2005-02-08 11:00:09
#