[Asterisk-Users] Snom phones?

Cory Andrews Cory at VOIPSupply.com
Mon Oct 3 22:38:59 MST 2005

IMHO, Snom is moving in the right direction as they have migrated from
the Snom 190, to the 200/220, to the 320/360.  Their phones have always
worked well, but from an aesthetic standpoint their earlier models were
not the best.  They continue to improve the overall design, look and
feel of their handsets.

Cory Andrews
Senior Partner
VOIPSupply.com