[Asterisk-Users] SPA-3000 generating one-ring calls

Andrew Smith andrew-asterisk at coolchilli.com
Mon Oct 3 18:03:27 MST 2005

In my case it's not MWI (I didn't have it enabled - 0 splash), also had most
Supplementary services turned off.  The rings are actually generated from the
FXO side of the spa, presenting to Asterisk as an incoming call.

Mine is likely to be a power issue, I experience frequent quick power "events"
(incandescent lights flickering) here etc.  It's also on a UPS with surge
suppression (APC SmartUPS 1000VA), but that seems limited to "oops, power is too
high/low better go onto battery now", so small/quick events would likely pass
through it.

I've just upgraded and will reconnect to Asterisk now, so I'll know in a few
days if it's done the trick; if not, my lovely wife will certainly let me know  :)