[Asterisk-Users] SPA-3000 generating one-ring calls

BJ Weschke bweschke at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 17:41:38 MST 2005

 That's what I had thought originally too, but apparently there is/was an
issue with the 3.1.5gw and below firmware where it was possible for AC noise
coming from the power supply to be falsely identified as a ring. Sipura has
apparently just released 3.1.7 to deal with this.
  I've never had this particular problem I think because I have the spa3k's
here on an online UPS, but doing a bit more reading, Paul is certainly not
alone with what he's been experiencing.