[Asterisk-Users] SIP 400 Bad Request from Cisco 7960/7940

Corey S. McFadden csm-lists at csma.biz
Mon Oct 3 14:36:27 MST 2005

Steve,

I'm glad to know what the problem is.  We're back to normal now.  FWIW,
this was working up until about a week and a half ago and didn't affect
our non-Cisco phones...  I'm not sure  what component (Asterisk, chan_sip,
79xx firmware, etc.)  became less  tolerant of the error between then and
now but I hope it's not indicative of a larger issue.

Thanks again,
-Corey