[Asterisk-Users] Best way to create IVR/voicemail system

Shawn Porter ivr_solutions at rogers.com
Sat Oct 1 21:40:03 MST 2005

Angus,

  This might get you started.  As an IVR developer, these examples seem
pretty complex for a very simple action.  I am also fairly new to *, so
maybe I am wrong and will figure it out as I learn more.

http://www.voip-info.org/tiki-index.php?page=Asterisk+cmd+Record

http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk+tips+ivr+menu

Shawn