[Asterisk-Users] SPA-3000 generating one-ring calls

BJ Weschke bweschke at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 08:57:30 MST 2005

 That's interesting for sure. I'd bet if you had some way to monitor what
was going on with the FXO (voltage) side of things you'd probably find that
something is happening that is causing the spa3k to believe that it's
receiving ring voltage on the line. You can tune these settings in
"International Control" in the Advanced/Admin and PSTN Line tab section of
the Spa3k config, but you've got to know what and for how long you're
receiving something first before you know what to tune.