[Asterisk-Users] SPA-3000 generating one-ring calls

Paul Dugas paul at dugas.cc
Mon Oct 3 07:22:51 MST 2005

On Mon, October 3, 2005 10:10 am, BJ Weschke wrote:
> What is the FXO port connected to? An ATA from another VoIP provider?

It's just a POTS line from the local telco (Alltel).

> I've got to imagine it is some kind of momentary dip or spike in the line
> voltage that is coming through the FXO port.

Curious that it has recently (past couple months) started happening while
the SPA3k has been in service since April.

Curiuser and curiouser...

Paul
--
Paul Dugas, Computer Engineer           Dugas Enterprises, LLC
paul at dugas.cc     phone: 404-932-1355   522 Black Canyon Park