[Asterisk-Users] IBM tts engine integration

trixter http://www.0xdecafbad.com trixter at 0xdecafbad.com
Mon Oct 3 02:03:55 MST 2005

On Mon, 2005-10-03 at 08:56 +0100, razza wrote:
> trixter wrote:
> do you have a url for an online demo?
>
> http://www.scansoft.com/speechworks/realspeak/demo/default.asp

Thanks its late so I prolly wont do this right now, but its a post
method (same as sitepal and it looks easier than sitepal was).  I will
read their tos and make sure that anything I do wont violate that.  100
char limit it seems.  Shouldnt be that hard, but I will be using netcat
instead of wget/fetch.

This does sound better..  if its usable the voice selection is also a
lot more robust, and that is something I didnt like about the 2 choices
with ibm (although my guess is that you can brute force voices out of
ibm, its 3 letters in the url, I just didnt want to play those games
incase they cried foul).

UK +44 870 340 4605   Germany +49 801 777 555 3402
US +1 360 207 0479 or +1 516 687 5200
FreeWorldDialup: 635378