[Asterisk-Users] analog phone connects to zaptel fxoks is beeping

Michael Jia michael.mjia at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 00:30:57 MST 2005

Also, here is the output from /var/log/messages
Oct 3 00:18:01 localhost kernel: Zapata Telephony Interface Registered on
major 196
Oct 3 00:18:01 localhost kernel: ACPI: PCI Interrupt 0000:00:09.0[A] -> Link
[LNKB] -> GSI 10 (level, low) -> IRQ 10
Oct 3 00:18:02 localhost kernel: Freshmaker version: 73
Oct 3 00:18:02 localhost kernel: Freshmaker passed register test
Oct 3 00:18:02 localhost kernel: Module 0: Installed -- AUTO FXS/DPO
Oct 3 00:18:02 localhost kernel: Module 1: Not installed
Oct 3 00:18:02 localhost kernel: Module 2: Not installed
Oct 3 00:18:02 localhost kernel: Module 3: Installed -- AUTO FXO (FCC mode)
Oct 3 00:18:02 localhost kernel: Found a Wildcard TDM: Wildcard TDM400P REV
I (2 modules)
Oct 3 00:18:03 localhost kernel: Registered tone zone 0 (United States /
North America)
Oct 3 00:18:41 localhost kernel: Registered tone zone 0 (United States /
North America)

-Michael