[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk on windows

Wayne Wayne at planetWayne.com
Sun Oct 2 02:21:31 MST 2005

Hiyall,
been following this for a while, just thought I would add a bit to the
debate, but doesn't the Cisco system (Call Manager?) run on an Windows
2000 based server - if it was that bad why would Cisco choose to run it?
Also 3Com use NT/2000 to run the H323 gateway. Admittedly the call
processor runs on VXWorks but to cross the boundary of proprietary 3com
and rest of world - they jump onto windows.

Curiously
Wayne.
ps I don't know a great deal about the cisco system - its more hearsay
so please jump in on :)