[Asterisk-Users] SIP 400 Bad Request from Cisco 7960/7940

Corey S. McFadden csm-lists at csma.biz
Sat Oct 1 18:24:14 MST 2005

We've been experiencing an odd issue lately.  I'm not sure when it started
because it's not happening on most calls--it seems confined to a couple of
our queues.  It's consistent though.

Here's the CLI output:
    -- Got SIP response 400 "Bad Request" back from 192.168.249.94
    -- SIP/502-9a58 is circuit-busy

I've tried a few different Asterisk versions CVS-HEAD, stable, even 1.2
beta.  I've also bounced between SIP firmware 7.4 and 7.5 on the 7960/7940
phones.

Anyone else seeing anything like this?

-Corey