[Asterisk-Users] Sourcing Eicon Diva V-4BRI/QuadBRI cards in Australia

Avi Miller avi.miller at squiz.net
Sat Oct 1 18:16:38 MST 2005

Hey,

If anyone supplies or knows where I can get either an Eicon Diva V-4BRI or a
Junghanns QuadBRI card in Australia, please could you contact me offlist?

Also, if anyone has any second-hand ones they need to get rid of, I'd be
interested in making an offer! I've been checking eBay, but there don't seem
to be any of these available at the moment.

Thanks,
Avi

--
National Manager - Special Projects

< Sydney . Melbourne . Canberra . Hobart . London />

  Walter Turnbull Bldg   T: +61 (0) 2 6233 0607
  44 Sydney Ave,         F: +61 (0) 2 6233 0696
  Forrest,               W: http://www.squiz.net/
  ACT 2603

.....>> Open Source  - Own it  -  Squiz.net ...../>