[Asterisk-Users] Can't compile zaptel (CVS Head) on Debian

Tzafrir Cohen tzafrir at cohens.org.il
Sat Oct 1 16:33:21 MST 2005

On Sun, Oct 02, 2005 at 12:14:10AM +0100, Dogers wrote:
> [...]

That's a different issue: zaptel.h has moved when m-a support was added
and the package wasn't properly adapted. This is specific to building
zaptel from the package.

Not that I have this issue with building from my debs[1].

> Install the linux-image-2.6.12 package (debian is changing from kernel-image
> to linux-image, as they're changing the way theyre packaging it, or
> something?!) and it'll compile fine.

kernel-image/linux-image is just the binary . For building you naturally
need the kernel-headers/linux-headers package.

http://rapid.dotsrc.org/unstable/
http://rapid.dotsrc.org/experimental/