[Asterisk-Users] Sip registration Failure

Anil Kumar K anilnta at gmail.com
Sat Oct 1 05:04:06 MST 2005

Hi List,

I am very new to asterisk. I downloaded asterisk from CVS head yesterday and
compiled it in Redhat linux 9.

I created a sip account for testing and configured it in the Firefly. While
Firefly try to connect to the asterisk server i am getting an error
as below and failing the registration.

Oct 1 08:00:57 NOTICE[23415]: chan_sip.c:10646 handle_request_register:
Registration from '"200" <sip:200 at local>' failed for
'192.168.10.200<http://192.168.10.200>'
- Not a local SIP domain

My sip configuration is as below,

[general]
context=default ; Default context for incoming calls
bindport=5060
bindaddr=0.0.0.0 <http://0.0.0.0>

[test]
type=peer
secret=200
username=200
host=dynamic
nat=no
#disallow=all
allow=all
context=default

Please help me to find out the problem in my configuration.

Thanks in advance

Rgds
Anil