[Asterisk-Users] cdr_manager.conf

Stefan Reuter srt at reucon.net
Wed Nov 30 01:55:17 MST 2005

> Would anybody please tell me,
> If I keep enabled=yes, cdr_manager would be enable, I know
> but an 'enabled' cdr_manager would help me?
> How I can be benifited from this in terms of cdr management?
> What exactly it does if I keep enabled=yes?

As I said: If you set enabled to yes you receive CDR Events via the
Manager API (http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk+manager+API).
If you do not enable it, you dont receive them via the Manager API but
only written to the CDR file, database or whatever you configured.

> or, what are the next step(s)?

Next steps? Have a look at the wiki and read about the Manager API, if
you come to the conclusion that you don't need it forget about cdr_manager.

=Stefan