[Asterisk-Users] cdr_manager.conf

Innocent Evil innocent.evil at inbox.com
Tue Nov 29 18:06:27 MST 2005

> On Mon, 2005-11-28 at 12:24 -0800, Innocent Evil wrote:
>> What is the purpose of cdr_manager.conf?
> cdr_manager.conf allows you to configure asterisk to send call detail
> records (cdr) via the Manager API.
>
>> How I can configure it?
> to enable CDR via Manager API a cdr_manager.conf looks like this:
>
> ;
> ; Asterisk Call Management CDR
> ;
> [general]
> enabled = yes
>

> =Stefan

Hi Stefan,

I read this example in voip-info.org
The main reason of my posting was to learn more about cdr_manager.conf

Would anybody please tell me,
If I keep enabled=yes, cdr_manager would be enable, I know
but an 'enabled' cdr_manager would help me?
How I can be benifited from this in terms of cdr management?
What exactly it does if I keep enabled=yes?
or, what are the next step(s)?

Thanks,

--
You don't have any choice, you already made it before you came here.