[Asterisk-Users] All agent calls going to powered down agent extension?

chuck.bunn at networkdoc.com chuck.bunn at networkdoc.com
Tue Nov 29 15:51:28 MST 2005

Hi,

Not sure if this is by design or my error... Several agents are logged in. One
of the phones was turned off without the agent logging off first. After the
phone was powered down all calls routed to the powered off agent and no other
phones rang. Is there a way to turn this behavior off. (I want the other agents
to still ring when an agent is not logged off and powered down). We have have
the Queue set to ringall.

****************
queues.conf

[general]