[Asterisk-Users] SNOM Phones MWI, Hold & Retrieve buttons not working with Asterisk v1.2

Sascha sascha.deri at altenergystore.com
Mon Nov 28 15:41:58 MST 2005

Thanks Michael - you got me on the right path. What you gave me didn't
work, but I figured out that the following does (on version 1.2):

 exten => default,1,VoiceMailMain(${CALLERIDNUM})

(BTW, exten => Unknown,1,VoiceMailMain(${CALLERIDNUM})   used to work
for us in Asterisk 1.0.9 but obviously no longer does)