[Asterisk-Users] SNOM Phones MWI, Hold & Retrieve buttons not working with Asterisk v1.2

Sascha Deri sascha.deri at altenergystore.com
Mon Nov 28 11:48:02 MST 2005

We just upgraded to Asterisk 1.2 a few days ago. And now the Retrieve
voicemail and hold buttons on our SNOM 360 phones are no longer
working.  When you put a caller from one of our zaptel lines on hold it
hangs up on them immediately. Interestingly, if you put an internal
extension on hold it does not drop the call.

Additionally, the Retrieve voicemail butotn on the phones no longer
work.  The MWI (Message Waiting Indicator) lights up, but when you press
the button you get "Not Found sip:asterisk@" and busy signal.

Any ideas on what might be wrong on how to fix it?

Thanks!