[Asterisk-Users] sound problem, please help!

Esteban Maestre emaestre at iua.upf.es
Mon Nov 28 09:35:43 MST 2005

Hello, Rusty!

Thanks for your reply... You have been the only one ;)

Hahaha, it could become dangerous... ;)

Well, I have been investigating it a little bit, and I guess the main
reason is something related to what you have pointed in the first
paragraph.
I've found some interesting information here:

http://www.privateline.com/PCS/GSM08.html

There is an interesting article I've already tried to post, but toy can
find it easily in the www above.

regards,
-esteban-