[Asterisk-Users] A rather big setup.

Jan Saell jan at irial.com
Sun Nov 27 22:55:29 MST 2005

if this is a brand new thing you can force the phones on people and then
you can to provisioning remotly of for instance Grandstream so they can
change the config themself. By forcing a common set of codex you can avoid
cpu overhead of translation so you only have to think of teh datashuffle.

Bu doing god work at the dialpla you make shure that all the calls thats
internal never hit the main pbx'es in the celler and oly use them for
outgoing!

Best regards
jan

--On Monday, November 28, 2005 04:22:09 AM +0100 Vedran Dakic