[Asterisk-Users] Reboot stops TD400P cards from outgoing calls until first incoming call arrives

Rich Adamson radamson at routers.com
Sun Nov 27 13:11:30 MST 2005

------------------------
  From: "James B. MacLean" <macleajb at ednet.ns.ca>

Asterisk*CLI> zap show status
Description                              Alarms     IRQ
bpviol     CRC4
Wildcard TDM400P REV E/F Board 1         OK         0          0          0
Wildcard TDM400P REV I Board 2           OK         0          0          0

The above does indicate a problem.  The Rev E/F card is known to have
issues, and most of the issues revolved around unusual failures after
a week or so. But there have been several other changes leading up to
the Rev I card (the latest is Rev J with only minor changes since Rev I).

I don't know of anyone that has attempted to mix to Rev's of the TDM
card in a system, so unknown whether that might be an issue or not.

I'd contact digium support and have that Rev E/F card rma'ed under
warranty. (All TDM cards are still under warranty.)