[Asterisk-Users] Voicepulse Open Access status?

Paul digium-list at 9ux.com
Sun Nov 27 07:52:03 MST 2005

I have not had my 2 voicepulse open access numbers work for about 3
weeks now. I have even tried to make them work on a new server build
using asterisk 1.2

I have several SIP and IAX DID's working fine. They worked fine on
asterisk 1.0.x and easily were moved to the 1.2 setup.

sip show registry indicates they are registered oaky but calls to both
numbers go to voicepulse voice mail. If I setup hunt and fileters at the
voicepulse web portal, that seems to work. For example, I can make the
numbers ring my cell phone instead of going to voice mail. The primary
number on the account works with the SPA-2000 ATA fine. I just used it
to call the vonage number that comes into the asterisk system and I am
using echo test as I type this.

If anyone here has working voicepulse open access numbers could you
please post sample lines from sip.conf and extensions.conf? If anyone
here has been experiencing the same type of extended outage, I would
like to hear about it because I am going to ask them to waive charges
for at least one month of these softphone numbers.

I was very tempted to put "Please help!!!" in the subject line today.

If I don't get any replies I guess that means voicepulse sucks and I
should cancel these numbers :)