[Asterisk-Users] Dialplan help

MZ ultor_forum at jefmart.com
Sun Nov 27 07:10:14 MST 2005

thanks steve,

the reason i cannot remove the restriction on the telco line is that an
analog fone is connected to the phone jack of the x101p and some visitors
occasionally use the fone and they're supposed to only call local toll free
numbers.

Your suggestion of doing the restrictions within asterisk is good but i have
yet to buy an FXS port for the analog fone so i cannot do so.

and for the extensions connected via softphones to asterisk, i wanted
asterisk to take care of opening the lock before dialing the desired phone
number.

i was thinking of using the "SendDTMF" but i dont know how to get the zap
line go off hook.