[Asterisk-Users] A rather big setup.

Jan Saell jan at irial.com
Sun Nov 27 04:29:08 MST 2005

Well you are exactly right!

You can have one box per floor. But you said that they where going to
connect to the main astrisk with a E1 and then i guessed that you where
tinking of using a E1 car in the box to the main one and not ethernet.
Thats why i said what i did.

So yes - connect them with Ethernet/IAX and is should work fine!

Best regards
jan

--On Sunday, November 27, 2005 12:02:53 PM +0100 Vedran Dakic