[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk + WiFi Phones

Steve Totaro stotaro at totarotechnologies.com
Sat Nov 26 10:15:29 MST 2005

it.)

I still need to test these things but they look like they would be
really cool.  Especially with a headset and the fact that they operate
on spoken words, both hands would remain free to work.

If you try this please post a review on the list.

http://www.vocera.com/products/products.shtm

Thanks,
Steve