[Asterisk-Users] configure intel modems.....

Phil Pritchard phil at pritchard.asn.au
Sat Nov 26 02:36:12 MST 2005

thats only in the us!
they want over $50. AU for them here......
- without a credit card( not really a problem )
- just tried to log in on ebay server in the us, got the craps with the
login shit! every thing is taken user/pass.
and i tried some weird shit, even my name.....?? there is another one of
me out there???

yes there cheaper in the us, should only cost about $25 for the first one.

cannot even send a message to the seller with out logging in! stupid,
sort of.....

i have a mate that uses ebay allot, ill try him..
 i got burnt once with ebay and have never used it since.
in fact i swore i would never use them again, but its not them its the
sellers..
they are just the gateway i suppose..

thanks any way Kerry, ill keep trying

Phil