[Asterisk-Users] RE: Polycom IP50X Park Softkey

Noah Miller Noah at rosecompanies.com
Fri Nov 25 18:19:58 MST 2005

Hi Bob -

> I am now running sip 1.6.2 with a 2.6.1 bootrom.
> After moving from a 1.5 I now only see 2 softkeys
> at the main window: New Call and Forward.
>
> How do I get a Park softkey?

Just so you know, the park softkey will only show up when a call is active, and so far it will only show up after pressing the "more" softkey.  AFAIK, nobody has figured out how to move this function to another more accessible key location (or do anything with the softkeys at all).

Completely OT:  If you are using these phones in a DHCP environment, you should upgrade the bootrom to 2.6.2.  Version 2.6.1 bootrom will incorrectly keep an IP address even if the DHCP server tells the phone it is already in use.

- Noah