[Asterisk-Users] Polycomm 500 not saving web changes any more

Gary MacKay gary at edisoninfo.com
Fri Nov 25 17:59:13 MST 2005

I updated my Polycom 500 to bootrom 2.6.1 and sip 1.6.2 and things
_seem_ to be working. The biggest thing that is not working is any
change via the web browser is not saved. I have to make changes via the
sip.cfg, phone1.cfg, etc. type files. I can access the phone via the web
and click all the buttons I want, but when I click "Submit" the changes
are not saved and the phone does not auto reboot like it used to. If I

    Also, I tried to add a contact to the directories list via the phone
interface and that was not saved either. I then created a
<mac>-directory~.xml file and that was not uploaded to the phone either.

- Gary