[Asterisk-Users] Really lightweight itemised billing

Darren Wiebe darren at aleph-com.net
Fri Nov 25 09:36:21 MST 2005

Do you have accountcodes in the database?  If you do, you could use
astpp quite easily.  We could cut out most of the functionality for
you.  Right now I don't have a way to search by date but that would be
failry easy to add and I will be working on it soon anyways.  Drop me a
line if you want or visit www.aleph-com.net/astpp

Darren Wiebe
darren at aleph-com.net