[Asterisk-Users] Call Progress Analysis

Nitin Joshi nitin_joshi at iicindia.com
Fri Nov 25 03:39:26 MST 2005

Hi All,
I am using Asterisk 1.0.7 with an X101P analog card which is connected to an Alcatel pbx. My problem is that when I place outbound calls on the zap channel, Asterisk returns a connect event as soon as the phone starts ringing. This means that Asterisk is not being able to do Call Progress analysis on the zap channels. I have tried setting 'callprogress=yes' in zapata.conf but it made no difference. This problem is not there with SIP and IAX channels.
Here's my zapata.conf:
[trunkgroups]
; define any trunk groups

[channels]